DECmigrate ('mx') Beta testers needed

From: Richard Gorton <gorton_at_amt.tay1.dec.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 15:14:30 -0500

Greetings,

I'm in need of some Beta testers for a new version of DECmigrate for
Ultrix (also known as 'mx'). Please contact me if you would like to
test a new version. Briefly, this version (T1.3-0) will only run
on 21164A CPUS running Digital UNIX V4.0B (Rev. 564) or later.
There are a few bug fixes, but I need help testing the code which
now uses Byte/Word instructions in the new CPU.

        Regards,

                Rick

Richard Gorton All standard disclaimers apply.
Alpha Migration Tools Projects: DECmigrate (mx), FreePort Express,
Digital Semiconductor Linux/Alpha, JavaOS
Digital Equipment Corporation http://www.digital.com/info/semiconductor/amt