Pop3d clumping emails into one huge message?

From: Sam Washburn <samw_at_toccoafalls.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 11:30:27 -0500

Hi,
  Several of our customers have notified us that their email are being
recieved all clumped together. Some shell account users have said the
messages are read fine in the pine unix mail program and when they try to
download them they are combined into one large message. I figure it must
be the pop daemon (how does he do it :>) Does anyone know of a fix for
this. We are using basic security and pop3d Version 1.5 11/26/91.

Any help will be truely appreciated

Sam

Internet Technical Help
<techhelp_at_toccoafalls.edu>