SUMMARY: Problems running pmgr

From: Steve Imber, QUT Library Systems Group <s.imber_at_qut.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 15:33:45 +1100

Thanks for all the answers!

The short answer is that I had run out of colour map entries.
Yes, the culprit was Netscape.

Contributors were:

Natalia Salzberg <natalia_at_stn-atlas.com.au>
lombardi emanuele <lele_at_mantegna.casaccia.enea.it>
"Dr. Tom Blinn, 603-884-0646" <tpb_at_zk3.dec.com>
Bret Koontz <koontz_at_decwet.ENET.dec.com>

Contributions: