NFS patches

From: Christophe Retourna <retourna_at_univ-troyes.fr>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 08:40:19 +0100 (MET)

Hi managers,

I'm trying to install CAP package on osf 3.2 D, and I've got a problem
with NFS users home directories : read/write operations fail (from a
MacIntosh). In the same time, we've no problems with non NFS
filesystems. CAP documentation says : the best way to solve NFS problems
is to install the latest NFS patches. So I'm looking for informations : do
you know the correct and/or the latest NFS patch to apply to the system ?

Thank's a lot.

Christophe

Christophe RETOURNA retourna_at_univ-troyes.fr
Ingenieur de Recherche (33) 03 25 71 76 28

Centre de Ressources Informatiques/Laboratoire de Modelisation et Surete des Systemes
Universite de Technologie de Troyes
12 rue Marie Curie
BP 2060
10010 TROYES