sendto, ENOBUFS and mbuf

From: Laurent Deniel <deniel_at_worldnet.fr>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 20:18:22 +0100

In some special cases, when a lot of udp traffic are generated,
 the sendto system calls fails with the errno error code set to
 ENOBUFS. I may indicate that the interface output queue is full
 or that the kernel couldn't allocate a mbuf.
 So I wonder if there is a way to increase the number of
 buffer allocated for the network subsystem (mbuf) or/and the
 output queue limit ? (DU3.2 and 4.0)

 Thanks in advance,

 Laurent.

--
Laurent DENIEL                 | E-mail: deniel_at_worldnet.fr
Paris, FRANCE                  | WWW   : http://www.worldnet.fr/~deniel