FDDI/PCI on Alphastation 255

From: Mike Galuza <mgaluza_at_dejarnette.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 11:46:16 -0500 (EST)

I'm trying to install a DEFPA-AB PCI FDDI board on an AlphaStation 255
under Digital Unix 4.0b. I cannot figure out what driver to use or
where to get the software. The diskettes that come with the board
contain drivers for every operating system under the sun except DU.
The closest they come is SCO UNIX, whatever that is. The same with
the DEC ftp sites I've looked at. Is this board supported under DU?
If so, what drivers do I use, where do I get them and how do I install
them? I've noticed the OS comes with several FDDI drivers, but none of
them seem to support the DEFPA-AB card. Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

Michael Galuza
DeJarnette Research Systems mgaluza_at_dejarnette.com
401 Washington Ave Suite 700 Voice: +1(410)583-0680 x691
Towson, MD 21204 Fax: +1(410)583-0696