C2 security

From: Didier Godefroy <godefro_at_ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 15:15:22 -0500

It would seem I have the C2 security installed on my system and didn't know
about it, how can I check if it really is installed and make sure of its current
state (settings)?
I don't think it's turned on if it is there, I ran the util secsetup and it came
up, I didn't go any further with it before I'm sure about what to do and how to
proceed...
If I really have it installed, then I'd like to turn it on, but I have no docs
of any kind on it, would anyone be able to give me some pointers, what we can do
with it and where docs can be found, I would appreciate any help...

--
Didier Godefroy
mailto:godefro_at_ibm.net