BIND and such

From: Robert A. Hayden <rhayden_at_orion.means.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 20:02:04 -0600 (CST)

I am in the process of setting up a new Alpha/Digital UNIX clone and am
having some difficulty instlling BIND. It came preinstalled with the
basic and I've got her talking on the net, however, my attempts to compile
the BIND sources blew up on me with what appears to be missing libraries
and such.

i figured before I went crazy with adding stuff I probably don't need, I
figured I'd ask here to see if anyone know of an OSF configured source
tree for the BIND stuff, or if there's a binary tree out there.

I hate to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to.

Robert Hayden rhayden_at_means.net UIN: 3937211
IP Network Administrator http://rhayden.means.net
MEANS Telcom (612) 230-4416