SUMMARY: Remote Backup

From: Paul Crittenden <crittend_at_storm.simpson.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 15:00:01 -0500

Well, I got a lot of response on this one and I did everything that these
folks said and I still get the error "Permission denied". Something is
set to stop this from being done. On the one hand that is great because
that is one less security hole I can open up but the only reason I wanted
to do this is because of the lack of time I currently have. This would
get me by until I could investigate and learn to use a different backup
software. Oh well, I guess I'll do it anyway.

Thanks to:
Oisin McGuinness
William Magill
Robert Benites