ATM support on TruCluster

From: Unix Administrator <unixadmin_at_gmd.com.pe>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 18:41:36 -0500

Hi,

We are going to install a couple of AS4100s on an ATM environment.
As far as I understand, we are able to install only one ATM
card on our Alpha, so, two questions raise:

1. Is ATM a supported option on TruCluster Available Server environment
(with DU40d)?
2. If 1 is true, is it possible to use a combination of ATM / Fast
Ethernet
network with TruCluster Av.Serv. in a way such that should
the ATM interface fails the clients switch automatically to the Fast
Ethernet card ?

Any hints or comments, welcome
UA