HOW CAN I CHANGE THE TIME ZONE PARAMETER

From: Antonio Paraiso Rivera <aparaiso_at_bancozaragozano.es>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 16:55:03 +0200

Hello from Spain,

I have the following problem:

I have an Alpha with DU 4.0B, and it was installed with Time Zone GMT. This
represents that the computer will not change the time according to European
directives. So, I must change the Time Zone to MET or CET (Central European
Time). The time zone appears, for example, in the output of the "date"
command.

How can I change this parameter ? or... I must re-install the Operating
System to fix the correct time zone ?

If somebody can help me, many thanks.

Antonio Paraiso Rivera
Departamento de Proceso de Datos