[SUMM] Gigabit Ethernet Card

From: Susan Rodriguez <SUSROD_at_HBSI.COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 08:08:54 -0700

Thanks to those who responded. Only one person had used the card on an
Alpha (under NT) and had never really stressed it. It is encouraging
though, that someone out there has actually put one in an Alpha. I have
ordered 2 of the cards and we will see.

I will probably post-summary in a month or so to actually let you all
know how the cards run.

susrod_at_hbsi.com