looking for a user friendly, terminal based word processing progr am...

From: George Gallen <ggallen_at_slackinc.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 15:01:41 -0400

We are looking for a basic word processing program that can be used
by non-X terminals (or via telnet). Looking for full screen editing but
something a bit more user friendly than vi. Something that someone with
little word processing use and no unix knowlege would be able to use.

We are currently running 3.2c on a 2100. The people who would be
using this are running on PC's through a serial connection using either
VT100 emulation or ADDS60 emulation.

Thanx
George Gallen
ggallen_at_slackinc.com