HSZ40

From: Donald Maner <DManer_at_atc.skytel.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 10:28:04 -0500

I put an HSZ40 into the self test mode by typing SELFTEST THIS_CONTROLLER.
The HS manual I have says that I can bring it out of test mode by pressing
the OCP reset button (//) on the HSZ itself. I press the button, but get no
response through the console and the light stays green (it is normally
blinking). Any suggestions?

Donald Maner # fsck -t reality /dev/life
Support Engineer Segmentation Fault (core dumped)
SkyTel