system management tools for DUnix and NT?

From: Monjar, Daniel <Monjar_at_orgtek.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 10:16:41 -0400

On my VMS systems I have had great success using Robomon from Heroix for
systems management and automated operations. My NT systems are in place and
my DEC Unix cluster will go online in the next month. VMS will be phased
out over the next three years.

My quest is to find a package that gives me similar functionality on NT and
DUnix. Heroix does support all three platforms with Robomon. But I am
going to start fresh and look for the best solution I can find.

What do you use?

Daniel Monjar / mailto:dmonjar_at_orgtek.com
Manager, Systems
Organon Teknika