ADDENDUM SUMMARY: Oracle

From: Spalding, Stephen <SSpaldin_at_mem-ins.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 16:55:18 -0500

Here are some more responses which I received this afternoon:

Bob Morningstar:

     Yes send email to oracledba-request_at_Mailinglist.net

     It is majordomo based and runs pretty much like this one.

Paul Kitwin:

There is a list that is for Oracle. I'll email a friend to get the info.

WARNING: The oracle list is not like the OSF list. The OSF list is the
best list I've ever seen. Most questions are well thought out, the people
on the list seem to have a clue as to what they are doing. The Oracle list
you will find is not as helpful, not as cleanly organized, etc.

I'll get you the info.

David J. DeWolfe:

There is the oracle-l mailing list which I can get you the info on if you
haven't got it already. There are also the comp.databases.oracle.*
newsgroups as well.