Problems with graphics adapter after DU4.0D upgrade (resolution not correct)

From: Christopher Knorr <cknorr_at_hops.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 11:59:23 -0400

I have an AlphaServer 2100 that we just upgraded from DU 3.2 to DU 4.0d.
The upgrade went fine except that the screen density is now 640x480 and I
can't figure out for the life of me how to fix it. We got a message at one
point to use isacfg, but I don't have any documentation on this and it
doesn't even seem to work. (Help at the chevron prompt doesn't show this
command as being available.)

The graphics adapter shows as an ATI Mach64 ISA in the ECU utility. A sizer
-gt shows it as a generic VGA adapter.

Any pointers appreciated!

Chris Knorr
cknorr_at_hops.com