Job Opportunities

From: Santosh Krishnan x2815 <santosh_at_heplinux1.uta.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 13:17:16 -0500 (CDT)

Hello All,

I've been on this list for a while and it has proved to be an invaluable
resource in the past. Therefore, I thought this would be a good place to
start looking for a job.

I will be graduating with a BSc in Information Systems from the University
of Texas at Arlington in December 1998.

If you think I might have an opportunity to work at your organization,
please do take a look at my resume, which is located at:

http://www-hep.uta.edu/~santosh/me/resume.html

Sincerely
Santosh Krishnan

* LINUX System Admin | Phone: (817)272-2815 *
* Center for High Energy Physics and Technology *
* The University of Texas at Arlington *
* Arlington, Texas 76019 *
* Fax: (817)272-2824 *
* supervisor_at_heplinux1.uta.edu *