Can't run dtsdvfs after hostname change

From: Bruce B. Platt <Bruce.Platt_at_comport.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:46:17 -0400

We installed the advanced file system utilities which allows one to use
dtadvfs.
The dtadvfs utility worked just fine.

We then changed the hostname and domain name of the machine and now dtadvfs
doesn't run.

We get the following message on the screen:

This application will not run successfully unless it is used
on the processor(s) on which it is licensed. The licensed processor(s)
is the one on which the product requiring the PROD_ADV PAK
will execute. An ADVFS-UTILITIES PAK must be registered in the License
Database and activated in the kernel cache before this application
will run. Refer to the installation guide for the product requiring
the ADVFS-UTILITIES PAK for license database PAK registration instructions.

The AdvFS advanced utilities license is not installed...
  dtadvfs functionality will be limited.

What has me confused is that we had never installed an ADVFS-UTILITIES PAK
on this. We only had initially installed the OSF-BASE, OSF-USR, OSF-SVR,
Capacity Planner, Capacity Analyzer, and several Microfocus Cobol user
licenses.

The error message reads like I need to re-install a license which I never
installed.

Any ideas? Should I setld -d the advanced file system utilities set and
then re-install it?

Thanks in advance. I'll summarize.

Regards

Bruce B. Platt, Ph.D.
Comport Consulting Corporation
78 Orchard Street, Ramsey, NJ 07446
Phone: 201-236-0505 Fax: 201-236-1335
bbp_at_comport.com, bruce_at_ bruce.platt_at_