Command to get the temperature on AS4100

From: Peter Bartal <bartik_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:36:19 +0100

Hello all,

I need to know if it is possible to get the current temperature from the
AS4100 console or from the system. I'd like to monitor the server, because
last sunday it failed saying that CPU 0 fan failed and I can see that the
temperature at shutdown time was 51 degrees. I found that there is a envmond
but I couldn't find any log created by this process.

TIA Peter

Peter Bartal Internet : bartal_at_gmx.net
Pribinova 25 Voice : 421-07-5634517
Bratislava Corinex Group a.s.
Slovakia