[Q] shared_intr_dispatch message

From: Blake Roberts <BlaRob_at_HBSI.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 08:35:06 -0700

Greetings all:

This past weekend, I switched a DE500 network card on an AS8400 running
DU4.0d from 10Mbit half-duplex to 100Mbit half-duplex to take advantage
of a network upgrade. After doing this, I have been receiving the
following message in my /var/adm/messages log and on the console:

vmunix: shared_intr_dispatch: stray interrupt = 0x7fd9c1c0

The stray interrupt is always at the same address. I don't receive any
hardware error messages in the binary logs, nor do I receive these
messages on any other server on this network. Any ideas what this could
be telling me? (other than having a stray interrupt)

TIA,
--Blake Roberts
blarob_at_hbsi.com