Networker. Client installation problem

From: Eduardo Bergasa <eduardo.bergasa_at_si.unirioja.es>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:57:02 +0200

Hi managers,

I have installed NSR with one server and four UNIX (DigitalUnix)
clients. By now it's working corectly. The problem is that when I try to
install a new client (I have tried with solaris and with DU), I can't
get it work. The message I get via e-mail when I start the new client
group backup is

-----8<-------8<------8<-----8<-------8<---------------_
NetWorker Savegroup: (notice) Pruebas camelot completed, 1 client
(camelot.unirioja.es Failed)
Start time: Tue Sep 29 18:42:04 1998
End time: Tue Sep 29 18:42:21 1998

--- Unsuccessful Save Sets ---

* camelot.unirioja.es:All asavegrp: authtype nsrexec
* camelot.unirioja.es:All No 'NSR client' resource for client camelot
* camelot.unirioja.es:All savefs: cannot retrieve client resources

--- Successful Save Sets ---

  ginebra.unirioja.es: /nsr/index/camelot.unirioja.es level=9, 0 KB
00:00:11 0 files

-----8<-------8<------8<-----8<-------8<---------------_

I don't know what happens.

I think my licenses are installed correctly:

SERVER

lmf> list

Product Status Users: Total
Active

OSF-USR active unlimited
OSF-DEV active unlimited
JUKEBOX-TIER-1 active 1 1

DECNSR-NET-CLNT active unlimited
OSF-SVR active unlimited
DECNSR-NET-SVR active unlimited
ADVFS-UTILITIES active unlimited
OSF-BASE active unlimited

What am I doing wrong? I've been searchig in the list archive and found
nothing.

Any help or experience will be welcome. TIA

Greetings from Spain

Eduardo Bergasa Balda
UNIVERSIDAD DE LA RIOJA     Servicio Informático
C/Avenida de La Paz, 93         Tf:+34-41-299176
26004 Logroño - SPAIN           Fx:+34-41-299180