tcpip port utility

From: Jon Eidson <eidson_at_unix4.is.tcu.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 09:56:10 -0500 (CDT)

I seem to recall a couple a months ago there was talk of a really
neat utility that allowed you to generally open sockets ports
between tcpip based systems. For the life of me I cannot remember
the name of this utility but I now have a use for it.

If anyone could please email me the name of this program and possibly
where it is downloadable from, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
Jon.

Jon Eidson (J.Eidson_at_tcu.edu) Information Services
Senior Systems Programmer Texas Christian University