SUMMARY: monitor and keyboard switch box

From: Monjar, Daniel <Monjar_at_orgtek.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 13:41:10 -0400

Thanks to:

Jim Williams [jim.williams_at_mail.alaska.edu]
Ian M. Veach [ivo_at_scs.unr.edu]
Steven [johnson_at_bayflash.stpt.usf.edu]
Ed Murphy [Ed.Murphy_at_ussurg.com]
Scott Johnson [scott_at_dsuper.net]

mentioned were:

"Master View" model CS-128
Cybex - the Switchview 2 port model
Raritan Compuswitch CS2

After looking at the Raritan site (http://www.raritan.com/) and checking on
the return policy (<grin>) I order a 4 port switch from them.
Thanks to all.

Daniel Monjar
Manager, Systems
Organon Teknika