SUMMARY : How do I administer a DECServer 250?

From: Malczewski, Damien <DMalczewski_at_ricegrowers.com.au>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 15:19:04 +1000

Hello all,

  My problem has been solved...

My thanks go to :

Girish Phadke [pgirish_at_binariang.maxisnet.com.my]
Mark_Cuthbert_at_yorkshirewater.plc.uk
Nestor Ruiz [nruiz_at_hermes.bvl.com.pe]

The solution was to use ccr as I was doing in my original email, but I had
to type 'access' before it would actually respond (to anything!). Once
entered, I received :
"
DECserver 250 Terminal Server V2.0 (BL2904) - LAT V5.1

Please type HELP if you need assistance

Enter username>
"

And the rest is in the manual. I'm glad that nowdays, you are actually
prompted to enter information (e.g. login), not just expected to type
something. I have the DECserver 250 manual as well as DECnet/OSI
installation and configuration guide and for the life of me I cannot find it
in there. :)

Damien.