Non-GUI user administration on DU4.0D under C2

From: John Losey <JOHLOS_at_HBSI.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 15:02:54 -0800

Hello,

We are trying to perform some basic user administration under C2 from telnet
sessions. The man pages say that edauth can be used for this, but it isn't
very specific. The documentation and man pages say that edauth should be
used for disaster recovery until the X-terminal can be set up and the GUI
tool used.

What we are trying to do is (all under C2 without using the GUI tool):

1) Create a new user account
2) Unlock user accounts
3) Change passwords on accounts

Any help is greatly appreciated.