ServeletExec for Digital UNIX 4.0

From: Andre Langkjer <langkjer_at_inpi.gov.br>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 14:57:52 -0200

        Hello everybody...

        I have one more question, but now is about something a little different...
        Someone here had developed some Java applets that needs the ServletExec 2.0 to run ... the problem is that we use Digital UNIX 4.0A and we couldn't install this software properly ... at the end of installation we get the following message:

>The download file appears to be corrupted. Please refer
>to the Troubleshooting section of the Installation
>Instructions on the download page for more information. <<<<<<<< ERROR !!!
>
>If you are using one of New Atlanta's supported platforms
>do not attempt to install this archive file without verifying.
>your download.
>
>If you are using an unsupported platform the problem may be
>incompatibilities in the check sum utility. You may answer
>'yes' to the following question to continue
>
>Continue anyway? (y/n) > y

.
. << and at the end ... >>
.

>ATTENTION!
>
> Futher configuration is required for the completion the ServletExec
> installation. These changes can be done manually or automatically.
> If you would like these changes done automatically, answer the
> following question with 'y'.
> Otherwise see the complete instructions in Appendix B2 of the
> 'ServletExec User Guide', which can be found in

/data/web/httpfast/ns-home/plugins/ServletExecWAI/Documentation/ServletExec_
User_Guide.pdf

>Do you want to complete the installation automatically (y or n)?
>Unable to initialize threads: cannot find class java/lang/Thread <<<<< ERROR !!!

Have anybody ever tried to install this ServletExec 2.0 in a Digital UNIX machine?

        Thanks in advance...

André Langkjer
System Administrator
INPI - Instituto Nacional de Propriedade Industrial - BRA
INFOTEC - Consultoria e Planejamento
Address: Praça Mauá, 7 1121 - Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Phone: (55)(021)271-5738 / (55)(021)271-5944
Fax: (55)(021)213-4229
E-mail: langkjer_at_inpi.gov.br
Homepage: http://www.inpi.gov.br

        P.S.: We tried this on Digital UNIX 4.0D too, with the same error messages.