From: <dthun_at_dwp.ci.la.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 09:21:13 -0800

Thanks to
Kraisit Vittinanon
Mark Kiley

(Hope you guys out there are taking D/R serious for production stuff)
Anyways here was my original post (it's short so I didn't summarize it).

Anyone out there able to mirror data / backup data to
offsite disk storage with Digital Unix.
We have some serious requirement's for Disaster Recovery
Capabilites with little allowed down time. We are running fail over stuff
on site but in case of a disaster we need an offsite solution.

Anyone have a D/R provider like COMDISCO or Digital that
they are happy with in same regards?

1.For backing up data to remote/offsite disk storage, I suggest you to
consider SCSI Extender to allow the local system to write down the data
across sites. For details of the product, you can call from local Digital
near your site.

2. We have. It's running at many high performance mission critical
environments around the world. Contact your local NSIS representative and
have them contact me.