SEMI-SUMMARY: Storage Works Question

From: Daniel David Benson <bensond_at_ssds.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 20:54:05 -0800

Thanks to everyone who replied. The problem still has not been resolved.
I did come across one idea. I am using a 4 foot cable to connect the
Shelf to the controller. After reading in te controller manual I
noticed the Ultra SCSI mode cannot be longer than 1.5 meters. Would
this possibly cause the strange target ID number? That is if I have
all the jumpers set correctly on the I/O module.

Thanks!

-Dan