CDE Window Menu Customization

From: <lebrun_at_lasm0b.astrsp-mrs.fr>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 11:14:28 +0000

Dear Managers,
you may have noticed that, since the release of DU4.0, the accelerators in the
Window Menu (e.g alt<F3> for lowering the window, etc...) have diseapeared. I
have tried to reintroduce them using the ~/.dt/dtwmrc file, but it has no
effect, whereas the file is active (I have successfully tried another
modification). In thi file, a few lines read

Begin Inclusion
###
#
# Sample Window Menu Description
# This menu description exists as a sample only.
# The normal window manager menu is built in.
              ------------------------------------ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#
###

Menu SampleWindowMenu
{
End Inclusion

Does that mean that one has to recompile something to change this?...
I didn't succeed to find any configuration file relative to that in the /usr/dt
directory ...

TIA

Vincent Le Brun

| Vincent LE BRUN |
| L.A.S du C.N.R.S. |
| B.P. 8 |
| 13376 MARSEILLE CEDEX 12 |
| Tel: (33-4) 91 05 69 78 |
| Fax: (33-4) 91 66 18 55 |
| email: lebrun_at_lasa13.astrsp-mrs.fr |
| http://www.astrsp-mrs.fr/www_root/private/vlebrun/vlebrun.html |