[SUMM] - Portable options for Digital Unix

From: Susan Rodriguez <SUSROD_at_HBSI.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 08:29:55 -0800

Looks like there is another option out there, although "portable" is a
relative term. The web site listed below has a portable DEC workstation
with what appear to be usable specs. Weight on the thing is 27 lbs,
however. In this case, portable means within FAA standards for
overhead-stowable carryon luggage. Better than crating and baggage-checking
a full-sized workstation, but not by much.

We will be looking into this workstation if anyone is interesting in the
outcome.

Thanks again,

susrod_at_hbsi.com