anonymous ftp with C2

From: George Gallen <ggallen_at_slackinc.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 15:38:21 -0500

Is this normal?

our C2 password limits were set for mandatory changes every 6 months.
One thing
I noticed, every 6 months, our ftp account becomes unusable. We have to
go into
the GUI interface and "unlock" the account. Is this normal to have to do
this?
This isn't a problem, in that I know what is wrong when I can't log a
ftp connection,
and the refused connection isn't logged by tcpwrapper, because it never
got to the
wrapper (because the C2 locked out the ftp account).

Just wondering....

George Gallen
ggallen_at_slackinc.com