SUMMARY : X software for PC's to use on DU 3.2g

From: Glenn Newbery <glenn_at_bnd.com.au>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 22:17:27 +1000

Many thanks to the following people for their quick responses.

Joe Spanicek
Dennis Thun
Charlie Jui
Pam Woods
Adrian Morrisson
Dirk Grunwald
Robert L. McMillin
Curt Cranfield

There were many suggestions, and here they are.

AttachMate 'KEA-X' http://www.attachmate.com
Exceed by Hummingbird http://www.hummingbird.com/products/exceed/
Xwin32 http://www.starnet.com
ReflectionsX http://www.greymatter.co.uk (I think)
eXcursion by Digital part of their "Pathworks" package.

I will check them out, and see which one looks the best, although from what
I hear ReflectionsX is pretty expensive, so it might be out of the running
even though some considered it to be the best.
Thanks again.
Glenn.