quota problem

From: naved <naved_at_super.net.pk>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 19:19:52 +0500 (GMT+0500)

Hi there and happy new year

We have decalpha server 1000 4/266 and using digital unix 3.2c.
We are isp and i want to apply quota to my users but when i issue the
command

edquota -p naved *

then it shows error :

Too many users
(Naved has 3MB quota and i want to apply this quota to all my users)
and quota is not implemented after some users

initialy when i applied quota few days ago so there were less number of
users now number of users increase so this problem occure and after that
number of users no new users access thier mail because of the above error

Please try to solve my problem

 thanks in advance

Regards

Muhammad Naved