sendmail problem

From: Dan Hubbard <dhubbard_at_mansion.thepalace.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 08:47:30 -0800

I have a DEC 1000A running 4.0b and Digitals version of sendmial (5.65 ?).
I was using this machine for a test box and decided to install Netscapes
mail server on it to try out. After deciding that I wanted to stick sith
sendmail I deleted Netscapes mail server and now I cannot get sendmail to
work.

This is what happens when I try to start the deamon. It says its started
then verboes the same usage line and does not start.

Anyone have any ideas ?

sendmail start
usage: /usr/sbin/sendmail {start|stop|restart|clean}
SMTP Mail Service started
# usage: /usr/sbin/sendmail {start|stop|restart|clean}