I have some questions!!!!

From: Mariana Arredondo <marredondo_at_Mail.Global-Knowledge.com.mx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 17:59:49 -0600

        Hi! this is Mariana from Global Knowledge Network Mexico.

        I am working in the famous Digital Unix V4.0*, and I had have some
irregularities in the df command execution. When I tried to identified
wich is the disk free or busy in the system, thatīs mean File System,
one of these shows a 400 % about a UFS an another witn a % in negative
numbers it is UFS too, but not all the time is the same, because
sometimes you could execute the command and it answer you fine....

        The problem is that the customer couldnīt prevent some real load of
work with this tools.
        What could be the cause of this reaction from the df command?

        and How can I to fix it?

        I hope you could help me...
thanks a lot
Best Regards