What 3rd party media to use with TZ89x drives?

From: Robert L. McMillin <rlm_at_syseca-us.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 20:55:06 -0800

In the latest SOC for tape devices, there doesn't appear to be any
DEC-sourced media for the TZ89x DLT drives. Fair enough; so what 3rd
party media should I use? I was looking at the Fuji DLTs in the Office
Depot catalog, but it's not clear what the difference is between the two
types offered (Fuji part numbers 260112085 vs. 260112088), and they
offer no compatibility table for DLTs as they do for some of the other
formats.

--
Robert L. McMillin | Not the voice of Syseca, Inc. | rlm_at_syseca-us.com
	   Personal: rlm_at_helen.surfcty.com | rlm_at_netcom.com