ORDERING ADITIONAL INFORMATION

From: Mercus <mercus_at_esoterica.pt>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 23:53:56 +0100

We are a company that develops research of new products & alternative products supliers, for our custumers (manufacturers, reselers in the electronic, audio & video industry).

In order to advise and propose new products to our custumers we need detailed information about the produts and the supliers that we propose.

So we would like to ask if you can send us, product catalogs, product samples, with especifications, prices and all the relevant information that you consider necessary.

We would also like to know if your company has a distributor or sales represantant in Europe, Portugal.

Thank you for your attention,

The mail adress is:

Mercus, Lda
Att. Mr. Pedro Filipe (Our Test Engenier for new products & supliers)
Rua Simão Bolivar, 239, 6º Sala 1
4470 MAIA
PORTUGAL

Tel. +35129443859