Directory Name Lookup Cache: Can I Increase it ?

From: Joseph Goyette <joeg_at_monster.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 16:29:45 -0500

Hi there.

Our monitoring software is complaining is that our Directory Name
Lookup Cache hit percentage is low. Sometimes as low as 60%.

The software advises us to increase the size of the cache but doesn't
tell us how.

We use ADVFS for the most part on our machine. Does anyone know
which parameters I need to tweek in the sysconfigtab in order to
increase our directory name lookup cache ?

Thank you !

-joe
Joseph Goyette - Database Operations Manager
TMP Interactive (The Monster Board - www.monster.com)
Email: joeg_at_monster.com Phone: (508) 879-4641 x 207