How can I setup a Decserver 700 for PPP connection to our intranet ?

From: Mustafa Turfan <mturfan_at_erdemir.com.tr>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 23:05:15 +0200

Hello,

I need some detail information about to setup a decserver 700 for PPP connection.
We propose to use a decserver 700 as a remote access server. I tried to setup it
by the reference of its "Users Guide". Setup seems that okey but connection was not successful. I am using a Windows-95 PC as PPP connection requester.

Please send me detail information if you encountered this kind of problem.

1. Step by step settings of Decserver 700 port and server configuration.

2. Windows-95 settings for ppp connection if there is a trick information...

Thank you for information.

Mustafa Turfan
System Support Engineer
ERDEMIR