Indexes under Apache

From: Didier Godefroy <dg_at_ulysium.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 22:13:04 -0500

To the Apache gurus:

I can't figure out why my apache setup won't allow to display an index properly
when an index file isn't present in a directory, it does try to display it, at
least it starts to, but it won't display the contents of the directory, it only
displays the header and stops there, I do have the proper directives to make it
process indexes and making a .htaccess file with the Options Indexes in there
only turns it off because I don't allow overrides such as this one...

Any ideas?

--
Didier Godefroy
mailto:dg_at_ulysium.net