(nearly) a summary : restore

From: B. Boersch-Pulm <acp30_at_rs1.rrz.Uni-Koeln.DE>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 16:33:04 +0100

Perhaps the question was too simple or there is no good solution :

Thanks for the answers from :

Robert Schuhl <robert.schuhl_at_ald-vt.de>
Pirie Hart <pirie_at_u.washington.edu>
Peticolas, Anne <anne.peticolas_at_mail.va.gov>

They all told me to use the interactive restore.
That works with a selection of each file you want to restore or the other
way round ! That was'nt exactly what i wanted.

And beside this it extracts after a delete of the subdirectories these
subdirectories anyway, but doesn't fill it up with files (but empties the
existing ones). Good thing if you do the restore in the directory of the
user !

If there is another solution please let me know.

Thanks

Birgitt Boersch-Pulm