cant locate my server

From: system PRIVILEGED account- John F. Marten <root_at_tigger.oslc.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 10:59:45 -0800

halp! i had to shutdown my AS1000A 5/333 running DU4.0B overnight as our
power was disconnected. this a.m. i fired it up and everything appeared ok.
internet mail is comming and going, etc. my http daemon started with no
errors or warnings. users can browse around the web but not
to our own site! in netscape we get this message:
Netscape is unable to locate the server:www.oslc.org. The server does not
have a DNS entry. Check the location and try again.
I even get this message from the console when i try. i swear i havn't touched
a thing. in fact up until last night the system has been up and running
beautifully for 122 days since my last reboot. ive been running this baby for
over a year and haven't had any real problems.
on another (maybe) unrelated note i got these messages on the console during
bootup:
named[246]:hosts-4.oslc.org has CNAME and other data illegal
named[246]:hosts-5.oslc.org has CNAME and other data illegal
named[246]:hosts-14.oslc.org has CNAME and other data illegal

again i haven't changed anything since i set up this system over a year ago.
i've sent along a copy of my hosts.db file if that helps.
has anyone seen or experienced this odd behaviour before?
TIA