inn-1.7.2 on Digital Unix

From: Mark M. Van Overbeke <markvo_at_CAA.MRS.UMN.EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 09:07:44 -0600 (CST)

I'm running into some problems with inn-1.7.2.insync-1.1d on Digital Unix
3.2C. I will be moving to DU 4.0D in about 1 week. I would like to find
out from others if they are seeing any of the problems I am seeing and if
maybe I have misconfigured things to cause my problems. Thanks.

  Mark

Mark Van Overbeke Sr. Systems Software Programmer
Computing Services
600 East 4th Street
University of Minnesota, Morris e-mail: markvo_at_cda.mrs.umn.edu
Morris, MN 56267 Phone: 1-320-589-6378
--
Success is the progressive realization of your worthwhile goal or dream!