Documentation for SRM console?

From: Arno Hahma <arno_at_nitro.pp.utu.fi>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 09:44:50 +0200 (EET)

System: DU 4.0D, 164LX board.

I cannot find any documentation for the SRM console in the system
documentation library. Is there any and if there are, where can it be
found?

More specifically, I'd need to install an ISA card to the system. I
understand it needs to be configured with the "isacfg" -command from
the SRM console, before the system sees it. Another problem is, that
the system does not recognize a second floppy disk drive - I guess it
also has to be informed to the SRM console with isacfg.

It would be nice to read the isacfg manual page... Of course, there is
help in the SRM console, but I'd need to shut down the system to go and
read it. BTW, can the SRM console help pages be printed in some way or
transferred onto disk files?

ArNO
    2