Summary HPUX and NT support list.

From: Terry Newnham <ninja_at_nemesis.com.au>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 20:05:55 +1000

A support group that looks identical to this one can be subscribed to by
emailing to:

majordomo_at_dutchworks.nl

Enclosed within it the message:

subscribe hpux-admin

Many thanks to Phil.Richardson who supplied me with this contact.

The Introduction Statement for the DEC support group contains a list of
support groups for many UNIX platforms including HPUX. Though I followed the
listed procedure no subscription notification followed (??)
Phil.Richardson's contact works great and it includes a web site where
summaries are archived.

Nothing similar to this group for NT was forwarded to me.

Terry