Can a DECserver700 be setup for a PPP with printer support

From: George Gallen <ggallen_at_slackinc.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 09:28:25 -0500

What I want to be able to do is setup a PPP connection from a W95
machine
to a Decserver700 (That I know can be done) to establish a telnet
connection.
BUT.....am I able to also use that "IP" address to setup a remote
printer using
lpd/lpr. I want to be able to use my printer at home as a remote
printer, while
also keeping a telnet session going. I can do thid with my network
connection at
the office (however, it doesn't go through the Decserver). From what I
read in the
DS700 docs, it said in the PPP/Telnet mode a port wouldn't support multi
sessions.
I can't use more than one port on the DS700, (I'd need two phone lines,
then I
wouldn't use Telnet/Lpd but two serial connections).

We are running a 2100 with 3.2c, with a Decserver700-16 (WENG2).
I currently don't have PPP setup. Anyone have a URL for the lastest PPP
for
DU 3.2?

Thanx for the input
George Gallen