[Q] NSR Restore to another machine

From: Sheila H. Franklin, X8705 <sfrankl_at_nswc.navy.mil>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 11:04:38 -0500 (EST)

We currently have two separate networks. Each having a Digital UNIX box running
as our NSR server. On both networks, we have NT clients. I'm trying to restore
a saveset off one NT client from one network onto an NT client on the other
network.

DEC is telling me it can't be done. Can anyone give me any pointers or clues on
how to accomplish this? The NSR Server is 4.4 and the clients are running NSR
4.3.

Sheila

** Sheila H. Franklin **
** Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division **
** 17320 Dahlgren Road **
** Code N861 **
** Dahlgren, VA 22448-5000 **
** Phone: (540) 653-8705 **
** FAX: (540) 653-1810 **
** Internet: sfrankl_at_nswc.navy.mil **