Configuring a DRAS Server

From: Daniel David Benson <bensond_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 10:55:38 -0800

Can someone fill me on on how to configure a DRAS server under DU4.0b
without the use of a Windows based machine to run the DRAS manager?
What files should I edit? I've read all the documentation that came
with DRAS 2.3 and it looks like it is all geared towards the use of
W95/WNT.

Thanks!

-Dan

Daniel David Benson                                bensond_at_ucdavis.edu
System Administrator            http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~bensond
Social Science Data Service      pgp - finger bensond_at_aion.ucdavis.edu
University of California, Davis                             Linux User