summary: needed documentation

From: Tully Holmes <tholmes_at_antelope.wcc.edu>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 15:54:57 -0700

Earlier I made the request below:

>Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 11:10:39 -0700
>From: Tully Holmes <tholmes_at_antelope.wcc.edu>
>Subject: needed documentation
>

>I have a DEC tlz06-dx tape drive which is installed on our DECunix 4.0B
endowed alphaserver 300. We just received the tape drive via DEC field
service though no manual was provided. Unfortunately, after much
inquiring, several representatives from DEC and DEC field service itself
can no longer produce any user guide documentation for the long
discontinued tlz06-dx.

>Though the tape drive is functioning, I want a user guide for the time it
may malfunction.

>It seems almost impossible that DEC can't produce any such documentation
but that appears to be the case so far.

>I ask if any of you can refer me to a source where I can acquire a
tlz06-dx manual, fax me a copy of the manual, or email me a copy of the
manual.

>thanks

Thanks for the help.

I was able to order the manual after someone gave me a part number for it.

|Tully Holmes, MIS Systems Analyst |
|307.777-6832, FAX 307.777-6567 |
|tholmes_at_antelope.wcc.edu |
|Wyoming Community College Commission |
|2020 Carey Avenue Eighth Floor Room 806|
|Cheyenne, WY 82002 |